Sunday, February 17, 2013

Long time, no Post

Hello Everyone!

I know, it's been way too long since I updated. Unfortunately I've had so much going on with work, and last weekend I had really planned on doing a lot of work on this blog, but then this happened:








If you look at that third car back, that's HALFWAY through my driveway. We got about 30in of snow dumped on us, and I had power intermittently throughout the weekend, so although I did do some manis for the blog, I couldn't transfer them to the computer or edit, etc. Also, we spent the whole weekend and all day Monday shoveling that beast. Needless to say, I was in a lot of pain most of the week :(

However! Starting this week there will be regular updates again. I'm working on editing and typing up posts for a little mini series on dotting tools. In the meantime, check out my Valentines Day haul my sweet fiance got me, and one of my poor kitties being stuck in the snow!







Expect a real mani post either tonight or tomorrow! Did anyone else get a ton of snow? Did you have to shovel it all? It's snowing again, so commiserate with me in the comments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment