Friday, January 25, 2013

Day 25 31 DC - Inspired by your Childhood

Hi Everyone!

Running late, long time no talk, haha.

Another simple one today, I did Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for my mani today. I tossed around SOOO many ideas for this one, finally settled on doing a show I loved from my childhood. I was going to do Rainbow Brite but it's really late and Ninja Turtles was a close second. So, another simple simple one today.




So, I used Sinful Colors Last Chance as the base. Then I used Ruby Ruby for Raphael. China Glaze First Mate for Leonardo. (Who should have been on my pointer finger as he is the leader and goes first but I wasn't paying attention, ugh) Sinful Colors Amethyst for Donatello and Pure Ice Hot Tamale for my personal fav, Michaelangelo. 


Thanks for stopping by! Check out everyone else's childhood manis below!


2 comments:

  1. I really like these! I tend to overthink my nails and this is such a simple but perfect TMNT look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, thanks! I needed something simple, lol :) And who doesn't love TMNT?

      Delete