Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day 6 31 DC - Favorite Color Family

Hi Everyone!

I apologize for the late post again, and in advance for this mani. I'm not terribly pleased with it, but when I started this blog I told myself that even when I messed up I would post it, because even things that look easy when you watch a hundred videos and tutorials online are hard when you do them in real life!

With everything that has happened this weekend with my living room basically flooding and my heat not working, and not feeling well to boot, I'm not sure WHY I decided attempting a water marble again was a good idea.. maybe it's the fever.




Please excuse the awful clean up job. I'm not very good at water marbles, but I continue to attempt them because I love the way they look when other people do them! Oh well, maybe someday I'll get it right. I painted my nails with Sinful Colors Snow Me White and used Rain Storm, Aquamarine and Ciao Bella for the marbling. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/purplecrumpetfairy/


So tomorrow we will be back to our regularly scheduled posts for sure with an Ombre mani! Check out everyone else's favorite colors below!

No comments:

Post a Comment