Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 4 31DC - Pink


Hi Everyone! It's Day 4 of the challenge, and that means Pink.

I have to tell you, I'm not a big fan of pink, so I was kind of dreading doing today. However, I'm alright with how this turned out.






Since I only own a few pink polishes, I figured, why not go all out with the hot pink? I used Pure Ice Flirt Alert. I couldn't bring myself to just do pink though, so I added Pure Ice Wild Thing as the accent nail. Then I swiped some tigerish stripes with my Kiss Soft Blue striper to complete the neon-y look.

To be honest, this mani was kind of nice. It made me think of summer, and warmth, and that was especially welcome today! It was 8 degrees when I left for work this morning. 

Anways, make sure you check out all the other pink manis done today! See you tomorrow for purple.


https://www.facebook.com/groups/purplecrumpetfairy/




7 comments:

  1. It's Pretty! It reminds me of The summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colours together! So bright and summery x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also am not a pink person and was dreading today, lol. I love how you incorporated the other colors, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! I'm lucky I even own a bottle of pink polish. I think I picked it up for when friends come over to play with polish, lol.

      Delete