Friday, January 25, 2013

Day 24 31 DC - Inspired by a Game

Hi Everyone!

So, I'm a day behind. Ohh boy.. but on the bright side, I finally bought a car and things seem to be calming down. Hopefully I can get through the rest of this challenge on schedule.

So for today's inspired by a game prompt I went with something very simple: Pong :) Does anyone remember actually playing pong? I do..



If you don't know what Pong is, it was an arcade game and one of the first at home video games you could play on the atari. If you don't know what an Atari is it was one of the first at home consoles. It was a very simple game, basically table tennis, haha. There were two paddles, one on either side that could be moved up and down to hit the little pixel ball back and forth.


I used China Glaze Liquid leather for the base and Sinful Colors Snow Me White for the paddles and used a dotting tool to make the ball.


And that's it! Super simple. Make sure you check out all the other lovely game manis if you haven't already!


No comments:

Post a Comment