Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 19 31DC - Favorite Polish

Hi everyone!


Cutting it down to the wire today on getting this post up! I just have so much going on right now. I'm starting a new position at work next week, apartment hunting, shopping for a new car allllll day today and trying to start putting together ideas for a wedding.. whew!

So, favorite polish! I had a hard time choosing, but ended up with this!




I used China Glaze Deviantly Daring and Rare and Radiant and then did the butterfly lines with Liquid Leather.


Deviantly Daring is quickly shooting up to my favorite. It was between this, my silver holo, and Sinful Colors Rain Storm and it won out.


Check back in a bit for a texture mani, and take a looksie at everyone else's favorite polishes below!

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome! I am so in awe of your art skills. These colors are perfect (I have D.D. and am dying to wear it now) and the wings are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow.. thanks so much. That means a lot to me, for real. I love Deviantly Daring, it's my favorite one from that collection for sure. This was my first time trying this and it's surprisingly easy. Give it a try, I would love to see it if you do!

      Delete