Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day 2 31DC - Silver



Hello!

So today is Day 2 of the 31 Day Challenge!! Today's prompt is silver. I had a little trouble coming up with an idea, but I think I like how this turned out.





I painted all my nails except my ring finger with Sinful Colors Heavy Metal. Then I painted my ring finger with Sinful Colors Savage.




Then I took my dotting tool, and on the silver nails I put dots with Savage, and on the blue nail I put dots with Heavy Metal. It's hard to see in my terrible pictures, but I organized it so each nail has a different corner without dots, excluding the thumb, which has two rows of larger dots in the center, and smaller ones on the sides.




And that's it for Day 2! Hope you enjoyed it. Tomorrow is gold! 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/purplecrumpetfairy/


Be sure to check out the other Nail Tarts involved in the challenge below!

6 comments:

  1. This is a really cute color combo! I have to say that I just read back through your blog and love your writing style. Welcome to the blog world! I'm a relative newbie and am really glad that you're doing this challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. This really means a lot to me. I really love the idea of the challenge as a way to meet new people and to really try out some different things with my nail art. I'm certainly no where near the quality of a lot of other people, but that's kind of the point of my blog :)

      Delete
  2. I love the "doticure" and those colors look good together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just wish I had photographed it better. Tomorrow's should be better, working with a real camera.

      Delete