Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 17 31DC - New Technique To You

Hello Everyone!

So I had a bit of trouble coming up with something to try today. As we've gone through the challenge I've done a lot of new things that have made me step out of my comfort zone, and I was racking my brain trying to figure out something I hadn't done yet. I settled on doing a Half Moon mani.





I alternated on nails using China Glaze C-c-c-courage and No Plain Jane. I used binder reinforces, obviously, to make the half moons.

 

I liked the contrast with the slight duo-chromey and the glitter. I wish I had made crisper lines with the taping.





Check back in tomorrow for my oldest untried! That's a laugh, as my polish collection isn't THAT large and I don't really have any untrieds I don't think...

No comments:

Post a Comment