Friday, January 11, 2013

Day 11 31DC - Splatter


Hello everyone!

So sorry for the very late post. I wasn't feeling well at all yesterday and I didn't get a chance to finish this mani until now.



I used China Glaze First Mate as the base coat and China Glaze Sea Spray for the splatter.

Let me just tell you, I'm not a fan of the splatter technique. I found it to be a pain, and not worth the waste of polish for the look.


I was kind of going for a look of the ocean with foam spraying in the waves. It came out decent on most of the nails (I'm looking at YOU ring finger!!)


This probably isn't something I will try again anytime soon. It's too messy for me and I just don't seem to be good at it, haha.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/purplecrumpetfairy/


Check out all the other ladies' below, and look for Day 12's Tape Mani in a few hours!




No comments:

Post a Comment