Monday, January 28, 2013

Day 27 31 DC - Inspired by Me

Hi everyone!

Here we are again, catching up!

So today's mani is supposed to be inspired by me. I had trouble thinking about what that meant, so I decided to look through my book of stamps and pick out ones that symbolize different aspects of my life, and stamp over OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.






On my pinkie I stamped the Gemini symbol in China Glaze Up All Night from Mash plate 33




On my ring finger, aptly, I stamped the word Love in Pure Ice Flirt Alert and a little diamond that's hard to see with Silver Mercedes to symbolize my love and engagement to the best man I know. :) From Bundle Monster plate 09





On my middle finger I stamped pencils for my love of writing, and because I couldn't find anything that looked like books, reading. I used Sally Hansen Lightning at first but it didn't show up well so I stamped over it using China Glaze Unplugged. From Gals plate GA36



Finally, on my index finger I stamped a money and a percent symbol using Pure Ice Wild Thing and China Glaze Up All Night, from Gals plate GA43. I'm a banker by day :) This nail came out all kinds of jacked up. Nothing wanted to cooperate. Oh well.



Check out everyone else's introspective manis below :)


No comments:

Post a Comment