Monday, January 28, 2013

Day 26 31 DC - Inspired by Your Country

Hi Everyone!

Running behind again. :( So sorry, I really had hoped this past weekend to get the whole rest of the challenge done, but it didn't work out that way. I wasn't feeling well, and things got shoved to the side.

Anyways, this post's inspiration was the United States, and I didn't wanna just do a flag. So, I decided to pick out things that are wholeheartedly American and go from there.






On my pinkie finger I made a football using China Glaze Unplugged and my white stripper.



On my ring finger I made a baseball using Sinful Colors Snow Me White and my red stripper. And of course it smeared. Ugh.



On my middle finger I attempted to do Apple Pie. I used Sinful Colors Pumpkin Spice to try and make the filling, and Nirvana for the crust. Not a great depiction, but it works for me :)



On my index finger I did a white picket fence. I used Sinful Colors Irish Green for the grass, a dab of Aquamarine for the sky and my white and black strippers to make the fence.




Check out everyone elses' patriotic manis below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment