Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day 12 31DC - Tape Mani

Hello everyone!!

I had some fun with today's mani :)

I'm usually not patient enough to do a tape mani, because as I've said before I'm very impatient. And tape manis are surely something you really have to wait for the base coat to dry on. So I used a matte polish and a  holo polish and they both dry pretty quickly, so it wasn't too bad. Here's what I came up with.





I used Urban Outfitter's Silver holo and Sinful Colors Rise and Shine. I like Rise and Shine because it's definitely a matte color, but it has some sparkle to it at the same time. I wanted to use a matte because the holo is already so bright and shiny and I wanted a sharp contrast.



I used regular scotch tape on all my nails cut into skinny triangles except on the pinkie, where I used striping tape for the first time. Definitely a fun mani that will be done again soon.



Check out all the other neat tape manis below, and we'll see you tomorrow for a Cheer yourself up mani! :) Day 12 ---

No comments:

Post a Comment