Monday, January 14, 2013

Day 14 31DC - Stamping



Hello everyone.

So today's mani prompt is stamping. I did a mani I've been wanting to try for awhile and here's how it turned out.




I used China Glaze Up All Night and Sinful Colors Aquamarine. I used Pure Ice Silver Mercedes for the stamping. I forgot to make a note of which plate it is, but I think it's a Bundle Monster one. Sorry.


I didn't quite get the effect I wanted with the zippers, obviously. I'm still having trouble lining up the stamps the way I want them on the nail, and some of them didn't quite come out right. 


But, like I've said before, I think it's important to show the mistakes because these things take time and practice. Make sure you check out all the other ladies' stamping manis below!


No comments:

Post a Comment