Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 21 31DC - Merge/Melt

Hi everyone!

I decided to do a simple gradient today. I was a little confused about todays prompt but it seems it was decided anything that mixes polishes works so a gradient seemed the way to go for me.



I used Sinful Colors Aquamarine and Rain Storm and Wet and Wild Need a Refresh-Mint




Tragedy has struck BOTH of my thumb nails ;( one of them broke nearly halfway down my nail bed (OUCH) when it got snagged on my bath faucet somehow... and I snapped the other one on a box at work. So they won't be gracing the blog for awhile. And I'm going to see how long I can stand it being stubby on its own so I can finish this challenge without cutting them all short. Its just sad because they are finally the perfect length for me again. Oh well, such is life!


Check out what everyone else came up with below!


No comments:

Post a Comment