Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 9 31 DC - Saran Wrap

Hi everyone!

So today's prompt was a new one for me. I had heard of it but never tried it, so I read up on it and here is what happened.




I used China Glaze For Audry as the base and then Pure Ice Celestial for the marbling. I have to say while I was doing the mani I wasn't very impressed with the way it looked. But it's grown on me quite a bit!


This was super easy after I got the hang of it. I'm very impatient so waiting for the polish to dry killed me. I had to redo a few nails because I didn't wait long enough and ended up pulling off both colors. I think when I do this again it will be to recycle a mani.



What do you think for my first attempt?

Make sure to check out everyone else's below. See you tomorrow for Geometric Nails!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/purplecrumpetfairy/

1 comment: