Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 8 31 DC - Duochrome, Holo or Flakie

Hi everyone!

Today's mani is.. very simple. No nail art today. I decided to go with a duochrome, because I'm going to be using my holos in a few manis later in the challenge and I don't own any flakies!




I used China Glaze Deviantly Daring. It's not the most duo-chromey polish I have, but it's my favorite colored one for sure.


I wanted to try and get as many different colors to come through as possible. It was awkward to photograph and my cat tore up my lightbox so I had to kind of slap it together. That didn't help much.




So that's it! Check out the other manis below, and check back in for tomorrow's Saran Wrap mani, which is something I've never done before. So that should be interesting!


https://www.facebook.com/groups/purplecrumpetfairy/


2 comments: