Monday, January 28, 2013

Day 28 31 DC - Inspired by Your Favorite Color


Hi Again :)

All caught up. *whew*

So, for today's prompt we are doing manis inspired by our favorite colors, which by now I think it's pretty clear that mine is blue. So, here's what I came up with.






I used Urban Outfitters Green Holo, which as I've said before looks more blue to me than green. Then I used stripping tape and painted over it with China Glaze Up All Night. I also apparently veto'd doing any cleanup for this mani. Sorry :(




Also, as a side note, I've made a facebook page for this blog so if you enjoy it, please head over and like it :) It would mean a lot to me. There's also a link to it in the sidebar. 

Check out everyone else's favorite color inspirations below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment